FentonSays What Fenton Says: Lovey's Crafts - Going Out of Business Sale
Google
 
Web FentonSays.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Lovey's Crafts - Going Out of Business Sale

This is sad, but there are great deals to be had. The sign out front of Lovey's Crafts at 1220 N Leroy Street in Fenton, Michigan is advertising a Going Out of Business Sale. They have been in business as long as I can remember. It will be sad to see them go. All the inventory needs to be liquidated, so if you ever wanted to buy something from Lovey's, now is the time to get some great deals.

Labels:


Comments:
Good riddance
 
I always liked Lovey's. But I heard they aren't really going out of business. I heard they are just closing down one of the sub-stores inside of Lovey's.
 
I didn't even know they sold subs.
-Andy
 
But they do sell fudge - - Kukla, Fran, & Ollie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?