FentonSays What Fenton Says
Google
 
Web FentonSays.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

I'm so mad I could spit nails.  Are we REALLY hearing chatter about a THIRD rate hike in our water bill?  You know what, my water softener was working just fine before all of these so called improvements were forced upon us.  I don't care if the so called consultants gave the city bad information.   I don't care about the excuses.  And I don't care that the decisions makers are too stupid to realize that price increases create a natural disincentive to use their product (water in this case).  THEY NEED TO GO.  Our leaders have lead us by the nose to stinky arm pits, brown lawns and higher utility bills.  That will be your legacy.  Citizens of Fenton, attend the meetings on this and have your voice heard.  Mine is almost gone from screaming so loudly.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?