FentonSays What Fenton Says
Google
 
Web FentonSays.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

These gas prices are crazy.  I remember when gas prices were in the low teens.  And I mean cents.  Course I can remember when Coke was a nickel and movie didn't hardly cost a quarter.  Guess that's what I get for remembering.  Anyways, I have been trying out that gas prices link you have in the left column there under the Fenton links place.  Got to tell you, those prices from the different gas stations in the area are pretty accurate.  That's a nice service you got here and a nice resource.  Now before I head out to fill up on gas, I can come here and check what the gas prices are in the Fenton area.  Sure beats driving around burning up gas trying to find a better gas price.  Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work.  This can be a nice resource for us local Fenton folks.

[editorial note:  You are most certainly welcome.  And thank you for contributing to FentonSays!  All comments and contributions welcome.]


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?