FentonSays What Fenton Says
Google
 
Web FentonSays.com

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

That's what I get for being polite.  So I'm holding the door open for an elderly lady at the Post Office, just like my parents taught me.  That part was fine.  But then a ton of people kept coming in right behind her.  By the time I finally got to actually go in to the Post Office, the line was nearly to the door.  Empty when I got there but full when I finally got to go in.  Chivalry cost me an extra 20 minutes in line.  I guess that isn't that long in the whole grand scheme of things.  But please.  I'm trying to be nice to an old lady, but a bunch of young people took advantage.  Think I'll just block everyone else after the old lady goes in.  I'm only looking to do one good deed a day, not ten in a row.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?